How It Works
The BA Masterclass Series was developed specifically to provide the skills, tools and techniques SDLC professionals require to deliver results and grow in their careers in the face of time pressure felt by today's workers. The flexible and convenient, on-demand structure allows professionals to get the training they need without sacrificing quality and productivity.
- Access to 20, 3-hour courses to help you effortlessly implement advanced real-world Business Analysis tools, techniques and skills into your organization.
- Recorded sessions, giving you the ability to watch as many times as you like.
- Each title has PMI PDUs and IIBA CDUs tied to them.
These recorded sessions captured the activity of the lab and the answers to the questions asked during the original live session.
BA Masterclass Sessions
- Use a Variety of Testing Techniques to Validate Your Requirements
- Organization Fundamentals for Busy BAs
- "How to" on Eliciting Requirements for Business Intelligence Projects
- Understanding and Developing Business Rules
- Exploring Non-functional Requirements
- Proper and Straight Forward BA Planning & Estimating
- Use Various Prototypes for Requirement Elicitation and Validation
- How to be More User-Focused
- "How to" on Allocating Requirements to Packaged Solutions
- Business Analysis in Agile Environments
- Techniques for One-on-One Requirements Elicitation
- Business Analysis for Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- "How To" on Conceptual Data Modeling
- "How To" on Use Cases from Elicitation Tool to Testing
- "How To" on the Fundamentals of Business Process Modeling
- Applying IIBA's Business Analysis Core Concepts Model™ (BACCM)
- "How To" on Questioning: The Key to Probing for Requirements
- Leadership for the Business Analyst from Anywhere in the Organization
- "How To" on User Stories
- Understanding Business Architecture: Career Growth for BAs
For more information and descriptions for each session, please visit https://aspetraining.com/ba-masterclass-series-on-demand.